Elis James comedy show, yn Gymraeg

http://www.visitcardiff.com/events/elis-james/

I’ll be on the shores of Lake Garda (worse luck), otherwise I’d be there like a shot.

17 September 2015

3 Likes

Oh, yeah, I’ll try and find some spare sympathy for you…

Nope, fresh out…:wink:

And Tŷ Tawe in Swansea on 7th Sept!

2 Likes

Snap!!! Now I’ve been wanting to try this!!!

Oh, I love this one!!!

I have booked for this. Anyone else going?

Merthyr Tydfil on the fifth:

The Cardiff gig is being recorded for S4C apparently

Looks like he’s in Carmarthen on the 16th https://www.ents24.com/carmarthen-events/the-parrot/elis-james/4418744

EDIT: Aw na! The same night that the Cynghanedd course starts :cry:

Where are you going to see it Elizabeth?

EDIT: Is it just me or is it REALLY hard to find all the locations that he will be performing at on one webpage somewhere? Individual venues have him advertised, but I can’t find a list of where he’s touring to put in the weekly email.

Just found - 11th Sept, Theatr Felinfach, 8pm, £5

[quote=“dee, post:9, topic:3274”]
Is it just me or is it REALLY hard to find all the locations that he will be performing at on one webpage somewhere? Individual venues have him advertised, but I can’t find a list of where he’s touring to put in the weekly email.
[/quote]It is not just you, his website is missing. Wonder if there are any flyers with full tour dates on the back, available.

I’ve tweeted him to ask for a full list. Did it in Welsh, so it’s perfectly possible that I sent him a ransom demand via twitter…

3 Likes

Gwych! Let’s hope he responds.

HENO/TONIGHT!

Comedy Night with Elis James & Dan Thomas - Y Cwtsh, Pontyberem 1 Sept. Tickets £3.
Noson Gomedi gydag Elis James a Dan Thomas yn Y Cwtsh, Pontyberem 1 Medi 7.30pm

1 Like

Rag and bone, Machynlleth. 7pm on the 14th of September.

1 Like

Was fab in Ty Tawe, I laughed myself silly.

If only I could go. If only I could understand enough to laugh myself even a little bit silly…

For anyone in Aberystwyth - he’s here tonight

I was wondering about this but not sure that I know enough welsh to fill an hour, never mind understand it for an hour!
Any other non-fluent folk looking?