Draig baban irrelistible

An English friend who knows nothing of my Forum name, but does know I am an old Welsh dragon, sent me this and I could not resist showing him to all of you! I just wish he was real!

Sorry to anyone who thinks this is too frivolous for the Forum!
p.s. I want one!!!

10 Likes

Yes, I’ve seen this on facebook a lot - it’s great isn’t it!
For the last couple of weeks, my dog has been growling at the back fence in the evenings and running back and forth along it - I’m beginning to wonder if he’s found one of these little critters behind it!

2 Likes

I went for a walk today with Gwenllian (Number 3, 6 years old next month) in Coed Foel - an “ancient” woodland near Llandysul. We could hear two trees squeaking against each other in the slight breeze. Cat had shown this peicture to Gwenllian last night, so (to my shame) I stopped her and made her listen. Her eyes lit up and we waited for a bit, but couldn’t see anything, so we moved on so as not to frighten it. (and before its mother came along, of course!)

10 Likes

Oh, @Iestyn I wish she could see a real one - and she may, but you and I cannot. At least you are too grown up! I may be heading into another childhood, so maybe can look forward to being able to see dreigiau bach a thylwyth teg!

2 Likes

We have a lot of these! My husband says they’re bats. What does he know?

3 Likes

Tell him no bat has a tail like that!

2 Likes

Exactly! Not my fault he can’t see properly in the dusky half light is it?

2 Likes