Downloading not streaming

In order to be able to get the advanced content on the I phone app I got the beta version. This works fine and was recently updated. However it doesn’t seem to allow me to download the challenges as it streams them as and when I need them. That’s a problem for me as our coverage out and about is intermittent. Plus it’s going to cost me a fortune in data. Has anybody any suggestions? I have found it incredibly useful to listen to the challenges and advanced content while out walking or in the car. Now I can’t do that. Or am I wrong?

1 Like

It’s still possible to download them - luckily, I would add!
When you see the Advanced content, tap on the content you want _and hold_until you see a tag “download”.
Then tap on that, and it starts downloading.

p.s. sorry I can’t explain it very well in English, but I hope you can understand anyway!

2 Likes

Once again I did not know this. Diolch. :+1:

2 Likes

I think it should be able to download fine, but it might need some insight from @lewie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’ll try that later- dog walking now! But thank you for your help

I tried it quickly and I can download. Many many thanks. The dog is standing waiting!!!

1 Like

Glad it worked!

p.s. Sorry, dog! :smiley:

Just to note…There is a help button (looks like an i in a circle) in the bottom bar of the iOS app. There are some instructions in there about downloading (and removing) lessons, as well as other helpful info. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She’s (that is the dog) has forgiven me and I’m sorted. You’re all so kind and helpful. Never known such a kind group.

3 Likes

Thank you. Think I’ve got it

1 Like

It does not seem to have been part of your issue, but sometimes a device may be restricted to using only Wi-Fi for downloads. That setting can be changed :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, yes I am gradually working things out so that I’m not a complete technophobe! Not too bad-for my age!:wink: I do appreciate everyone’s help :+1:

1 Like