Download problem:Gwanas pdf

When I try to download the transcript of Gwanas 01 PDF, the file that comes up is a Daniel Glyn transcript. Is it me, or is there a glitch? Thanks.

That does sound like some sort of glitch, John. Thanks for highlighting the problem. I’ll tag a few people to see if we can get to the bottom of it.

@Kinetic, @aran

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn.

1 Like

@beca-brown might be able to have a squint at this too :slight_smile:

Hi there! We have had a similar glitch in the past, or something may have happened in the workings with the new layout. I shall make enquires!

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn.

1 Like

@beca-brown I’ve just had a look at this and it seems there is only one PDF file for Gwanas01 on the system - it’s called Gwanas01.pdf and contains the vocab only. Could you have a check on your computer to see if you’ve got a copy of the transcript hanging around - if you can upload it I’ll fix the page for you if you like :slight_smile:

In the meantime I’ve removed the link to the Daniel Glyn file, which was obviously in the wrong place, and left that cell blank to avoid confusing anyone else until such time as we’ve got the correct file to go in its place! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dw i’n hapus iawn gael y fath datrysiad cyflym a effethiol. Diolch yn fawr iawn pob un.

2 Likes

Hi, it is only supposed to have the vocab. The decision was made to gradually remove the safety net of transcripts and give instead a comprehensive vocab.
It’s a tough love thing!
Will check out Daniel Glyn

Diolch am yr eglurhad.