Deepest condolences to Liz from her SSiW Family

Annual=Annwyl. Auto correct at it again. Sorry

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I discovered SSiW while going through a very difficult time during Naomiā€™s teens. I may never have started the course if not for Naomi. Even if I had, I may not have clung to it so strongly, if I hadnā€™t been in such a dark place. I did a lesson every day, sometimes twice a day, just to hear Aran telling me I was doing a great job. Loving Naomi hasnā€™t always been easy. But it has made me a better person - and, indeed, a Welsh speaker. No one can ever take that away.

20 Likes

I bought the latest copy of Lingo yesterday and found it so heart warming to read the piece about you knowing what you are going through at the moment.

We (the extended SSiW family) are, and will be, always here for you.

ā€¦ and for anyone else who needs us.

9 Likes

Your courage has always been remarkable, Liz.

6 Likes

Maeā€™n ddrwg iawn gynnon ni glywed y newyddion erchyll Liz. Dan niā€™n meddwl amdanoch chi i gyd.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know you @elizabeth_jane, but my heart can still go out to you all the same. And I hope Naomi will have found peace in a tormenting and difficult world. Itā€™s so heartening to know that Naomi did so much good whilst she walked this earth, and her memories will undoubtedly continue along the same path.i

2 Likes

Is that what it looks like Aran? It doesnā€™t ever feel as together as that. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m sure it doesnā€™t - I donā€™t think it can for any of us. But I know it can help - sometimes - to be reminded that you look braver and stronger and more valuable from the outside than you feel on the inside.

Hang on in there, Liz. Weā€™re thinking of you.

3 Likes

1 Like

@elizabeth_jane Just read this now, having been away from the Internet for a few days.
I am so sorry for your loss Elizabeth, and I wish that you cherish the sweet memories of your daughter for all time.

2 Likes