Completed SSI Welsh Level 2 (Southern)

So I just thought I’d share some more of my progress with all the good folk of ‘SSI…’. Not only did I complete Level 2 of ‘SSI Spanish’ today, but just now I finished lesson 25 of Level 2 of the ‘SSI Welsh’ (Southern) course. As before, I’d like to say a huge thanks for creating this course, and I’m very much looking forward to continuing with Level 3 in the near future. I’m feel so excited and honoured to be a Welsh speaker :slight_smile:

I must say that I’ve found the Welsh challenges a bit tougher than the Spanish ones, probably because I’ve had previous background in Spanish, and Welsh is such a different language, but it’s all starting to make sense now thanks to the effectiveness of the challenges.

For anyone that’s going through ‘SSI Welsh’, and finding it tough going, stick with it! The challenges can seem like a real brain twister at times, but if you persist it will get easier and your brain will sort it all out in time.

12 Likes

Wow Neil that sounds like an amazing achievement. Personally I would say that having got to the end of level 2, on the Welsh you have cracked it ie you’ve done the hard bit.

So, congratulations on being a Welsh speaker…and congratulations on being a Spanish speaker too! It feels like you need a fanfare or something for two languages!

Where you want to go now with either or both is ‘your call’. You have enough to lead a life within either - that must be a great feeling - I’m jealous!

Rich :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, congratulations! That’s a great accomplishment! :tada: :star2: Level 3 here you come!

(I don’t think I could handle two languages at once :disappointed_relieved: :joy:)

2 Likes

Fantastic achievement - huge, huge congratulations, and thank you for this inspiring message to others… :star: :star2:

1 Like

Fantastic! Two languages… that’s pretty good! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Brilliant achievement @neil-kendall! :star2:

2 Likes

4 Likes