Claudia - how you really compare

:grinning: :star2: :star: :champagne: :tada:

3 Likes

Not flabbergasting at all. Definitely deservingā€¦

4 Likes

Okay, thatā€™s interesting - that suggests strongly to me that if you get your mindset right, youā€™ll be able to speak before you hear the Welsh most of the time - but that can happen later.

Right now, the important thing is to make sure that you are saying something in the gap every time - so making full use of the pause button.

Youā€™ve proven now that this method is working for you - or 1 to 7 would not have felt so familiar - so now you really need to push on through to the end of Level 1 with as much use of the pause button as you need, but without repeating any sessionsā€¦ :slight_smile:

You can do this, Claudia. Just follow the mapā€¦ :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:kissing_heart::rose::sunflower: Oh, the dragons are back, wonderfulā€¦love them, diolch yn fawr iawn iawn! :star2:

1 Like

I downloaded all the lessons of level one to my iPod and will take them to work with me again tonight. Last Sunday, during night shift, I sometimes felt myself getting in ā€˜the flowā€™ā€¦I could blurt out sentences without thinking and searching for wordsā€¦without consciously translating. A part of me just stood there with an open mouth! Before, I had the impression everything I learned went in, yes, but got lost somewhere in the depth of my brain. As if there was a huge messā€¦I couldnā€™t reach anything. Now, my brain seems to have started to organise things, in order to make the Welsh Iā€™ve learned available.

Goodness, just imagine, finishing Level 1 and being able to move on to Level 2ā€¦I almost donā€™t dare hoping for this to happen :nerd:

I will follow the map, Aranā€¦diolch o galon for your precious help and support! :rose::sunny::sunflower:

5 Likes

Youā€™ll get thereā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since I donā€™t have a webcam, thatā€™s me. When I made a selfie, my grown up sons laughed their behinds off and said: ā€œMamma, try not to look soooo boringā€¦at least try to make a duckface!ā€ Well, Iā€™ll never be able to make a dignified duckface :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes