Cinio Nadolig, Mochyn Du, Caerdydd (mis Rhagfyr 5, 2016)

Hiya, did we get added to this? If I don’t hear back, I’ll assume not, but if we have please let us know what we should be doing about choices and deposits :slight_smile:

1 Like

(If anyone else has Ali’s number and fancies firing her a text to point her at this, I’d be grateful, please)

Sorry Kev! Yes, it is OK for you to order when you arrive from the everyday menu. Our meal is actually booked for 7.30, so we should be eating at the same time. No deposit was needed, so just pay for all.

3 Likes

Running a little late as bus times seem to have changed, but will appear

1 Like

A good evening enjoyed by 8 of us. Entertained by Kev, who managed to wear his black plastic moustache from his cracker in a variety of ways! However, he evaded me trying to take any photos to entertain the wider SSiW community! Well done to Gav for staying awake after starting work at 5am!

We decided that our January meeting will be delayed by a week, to the 9th, as the first Monday of the month is a Bank Holiday. By then Jenny will have had her baby, but probably won’t be able to come to the meeting! Good Luck Jenny!

3 Likes

Booooooo… :wink:

3 Likes

Good luck Jenny! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was lovely to see everyone. Hope you all have a fab Christmas xx

3 Likes