Challenge 1 (Southern)

Hi @jason-art !

Did you know that there was a very active Derby Welsh Learner’s circle? Depending on which part of Staffordshire you live in, it could be an option for you?

It is run by @jonathansimcock and they’re an active group with lots going on. To find out about their latest events and activities, have a look at this site - http://derbywelshlearnerscircle.blogspot.com/

Also this group on Facdbook may be os use to you - Redirecting...

1 Like

I believe the Derby Learners Group is no longer doing in person meetings, though there may be online meetings or perhaps something I’m not aware of - if anyone knows otherwise please correct me.
There is however an associated group in Belper which does both in person and online meetings.

1 Like

Thank you Charlie for that update! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much, Catrin, for your help. I will follow up those leads.

Eek, ive just read some of your replies on this thread…Im.on lesson 2 of the first level… im wondering why my brain doesnt think like this? Im.just repeating and writing down…youve all frightened me to death…lol

Early on I felt like it would never go in and I think I was just atuning to the learning method and really soon after that it was clicking fast. Then another hump to get over at 12/13… I thought my brain was full but it was just adjusting to the change of pace… don’t lose heart :green_heart:keep going!! Now I am challenge 19 and starting to join chats which is hilarious but people are patient and many are struggling with the same things or the next things!! Lovely lot here :grin:

3 Likes