CD's of the Challenges

Can you get CD’s of the challenges? with all that dead time in traffic jams going to work, I’d be fluent in no time!

2 Likes

Croeso yma first! (as I see you’ve joined only an hour ago)

There are no CDs for sale (as much as I know). The course is aiming to online crowd however you can download the lessons and bake them on the CD if you wish. The material of Course 1/Level 1 is free so it might be sharable however Courses/Levels 2 and 3 are payable so if you pay the subscription you are allowed to download them and even make a copy of CD however you should not share the material with the wide white world.

I hope this helps. In addition @aran will surely add more to my post when he comes back to the forum trhough the day or tomorrow.

2 Likes

Or just download them to a tablet or laptop if you have one to take into the car.

1 Like

Yup, we don’t have CDs, but you’re welcome to download to CD… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably 75% of my SSiW learning was done while I was driving. I think that there’s something about the ‘not quite focusing completely’ on the learning because the brains dealing with something else at the same time actually helped be learn better. I couldn’t get distracted by the mistakes I made or rewind or pause so had no choice but to just plough on through!
(I I didn’t thinkof downloading to do course 3 as our new vehicles only got a cd player - so solution found!)

3 Likes

Thanks good to know, I’ll try to get on with the downloading

1 Like