Can I download all of the audio files in one go?

Hello,

I’d like to download all of the challenges in one go so I can listen to them when I’m in the car. Is there an easy way to do this please?

Thanks,
Tom.

1 Like

Hi Tom - I’m afraid not, not at the moment - the site has been built on the expectation that people generally only want two or three at a time. But if you’ve got a decent connection for the actual downloading, the process of clicking onto the next lesson isn’t actually all that time consuming (although it is mildly irritating) - I’ve had to do it a few times myself… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Aran. I’ve just found the Android app so will use that. Playing on my phone is much easier.

Diolch yn fawr
Tom

1 Like

Sorry to butt in. I have found that I can download a few files at “once” after a fashion. I click to download the chosen files via the app and Wi-Fi . The first file starts to download and the others bank up ready to automatically download in turn. In my case, my phone only has room for about five files, so I just delete and download as I learn. Otherwise, I don’t expect that there will be a limit to the number of files that can be triggered to download in one go.

1 Like

Thanks John

2 Likes