Calling all veteran Pen Llyn Luxury Bootcampers

It would be wonderful if you could spare some time to write a couple of reviews for our beloved Gadlas in Sarn Meyllteyrn. Both Rhian the owner and the team at Best of Wales would greatly appreciate your feedback and be able to add to their list of reviews for this fabulous property.

Firstly you can send a review to Sue from Best of Wales who will add it to the website. She uses the following email address -

sue@bestofwales.co.uk

You can also send your comments to Rhian the owner on this address -

post@crugeran.com

You can also write a review on TripAdvisor by following this link (hope that it works!) -

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g552013-d3269835-Gadlas_51945-Pwllheli_Gwynedd_North_Wales_Wales.html

Thank you so much in advance for your time and effort - I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

X

I’ve just dropped a message to Best of Wales, and will follow up with others later in the day. Gadlas was a fantastic venue for the Bootcamp, in a stunning setting. It was the company that made the event, but comfortable surroundings helped as well.

Hwyl,

Stu

Ti’n seren Stu! Diolch! :slight_smile:

Just to say I haven’t forgot about this Catrin, I’ll get around to it on my days off … whenever they are.

Diolch Geraint! :slight_smile: