Caernarfon people - A cheeky favour?

Sorry about this, but is there anyone in the Caernarfon area that can do me a bit of a favour? I need to buy tickets for a gig at the Market Hall but they’re only available for cash from Palas Print and I can’t really justify driving up there just for this. I’m pretty sure that the gig will sell out, so I can’t chance being able to get in on the door.

I can PayPal you the money (plus a sum for postage) in advance so that you’re never out of pocket at any stage.

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

What’s the deadline? Catrin is sure she’ll be in town at some point this coming week - by when do you think they’ll have sold out?

Hi Aran - No massive rush. Sometime this week or even the weekend should be fine!

1 Like

Tagging @CatrinLliarJones in here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m only a couple of minutes away from Palas Print any lunchtime if @CatrinLliarJones can’t make it in this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just reminded Catrin and she swore (she’s been a bit preoccupied this week) - so if you could ride to the rescue on this one, Siaron, it would be gigantically appreciated! :star: :star2:

2 Likes

no problem :slight_smile:
@robbruce - do you want to PM me the details (which gig etc) and I’ll pop in straight away and get the tickets for you.

4 Likes

Catrin says ‘Diolch!’ with an extravagant thank-God-for-Siaron kind of whoop…:wink:

2 Likes

all sorted - and as it turned out, they didn’t actually go on sale until yesterday so Catrin wouldn’t have been able to get them earlier in the week anyway! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:seren-aur:

1 Like

Diolch o galon to the three of you and especially to Siaron for being helpful way beyond the call of duty!

:tickets:

3 Likes

Tickets have arrived safely. Market Hall here we come!
:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Pryd mae hyn, gyda llaw?

gig Swmnami/Candelas, 28.12.16. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch Siaron! :smile:

5 Likes

:thumbsup: :grinning:

1 Like