Book filing decision

So I’ve just moved house -not far, but up the road to Briton Ferry and I’m unpacking books.

My “Welsh learner milestone” of the day is therefore deciding to put the Welsh books on the shelves with the other books they’re about not by language. (With the exception of the learnING books obviously).

So “Atgofion Awyrenwr” now sits beside “Bader” and “Spitfire Women”.

“Ar Blaned Arall” is alongside “Contact” and “Dune” and so on instead of in a little segregated section of their own!

Hello. I was born in Briton Ferry and I quite often visit my parents who now live between Briton Ferry and the Melyn. Hope you enjoy it there :slight_smile:

Loving it so far. Been walking on the canal path and looking forward to exploring the woods. Haven’t sampled the local pubs yet!

Da iawn Leia! Integrating your books is an important thing to do I think, and one I’m looking forward to doing in the future. A definite milestone. Hope the move went well. :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s a step in a truly bilingual direction.

Moving house - a book flinging opportunity surely! :wink:

I tried, I REALLY tried to narrow down the books as I packed.

I failed…

Leia, I’ve lost sleep over this: where do you file books whose titles start with “Ch” within the one category?

Fortunately my filing is of the “Flying stuff” “history stuff” “funny stuff” “geeky stuff” “other stuff” variety and the alphabet does not come into it!

the alphabet does not come into it

…sounds like my system!

You’re not wrong Jonathan. Last time I moved it involved well over 1000 books in something like 20 boxes.

Gerald of Wales nearly drowned while fording Afon Nedd near Briton Ferry, hope you’ve got a good pair of waders…Books.? All not concerning Wales go in the cupboard and/or bin if I cannot get rid of them via Amazon…why don’t we start a Welsh only version of Amazon by the way? Shouldn’t be too difficult.

Gerald of Wales nearly drowned while fording Afon Nedd near Briton Ferry, hope you’ve got a good pair of waders…

I’ll take care… :wink: