Bobsled

Kindle Fire - but the other PDF guides download and open ok

It opened fine here so another techno mystery.

Cheers J.P.

Well, trying to open it via my tablet it doesn’t download and display also. I’ve sent you PM.

1 Like

Hi, Can anyone @aran tell me is the material covered in the welsh bobsled covered in the course and level materials or is it totally new?

Also what stage of the course/levels is it best to be at to do a bobsled?

Thanks, Mezx

It’s the same material - the point of the Bobsled is to try and get people used to moving through the sessions faster (one per day, no time for repetition) so that they can start to see that they can take a more accelerated approach (if they choose to). So you’re not paying for extra materials, you’re paying for an email-driven kind of mini-Bootcamp thing, if that makes any sense :slight_smile:

It doesn’t really matter when you do a Bobsled - if you’re not used to pushing through hard, it’ll give you a pick-up whenever it is - although an alternative option now might be to join the Accelerated Welsh Facebook group and work through the guidelines in there… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m kina used to pushing myself hard. If anything, i actually have a problem slowing down. The facebook group sounds perfect for me thanks @aran. Mezx

2 Likes