Bo fi angen or bod angen i mi?

Bit of a straightforward question but just something I want to clarify for peace of mind really .
Example sentence ;
Dwi’n gwbod bo fi angen mynd
Dwi’n gwbod bod angen i mi fynd
Which of these would be the correct or best way to phrase it or as I suspect are they both completely fine ?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Yes, this one…:slight_smile:

Hope Natasha’s had a good week at school - remember to give us a shout if you’re passing by… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes.

Wherever ‘bod’ is - personal taste - it’s just a contraction.

2 Likes

Have to say sam that this confused the hell out of me at one point but in true @aran style…paid a phoeni am y peth.

Its like things like dy deulu di as opposed to dy deulu.

Ps. Nice to meet you last weekend. I was very impressed with your welsh…gives me something to aim for.

2 Likes

Diolch Aran . Hope your two are enjoying their new school. If we are ever down your way we will pop round for a panad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems so at the moment! I’ll look forward to that panad some time, and Natasha’s always welcome to play in the garden…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch Peter was great to meet you also and have a good chat in Cymraeg. I was very impressed with your Welsh too . We have both learnt so much in such a short space of time. A testament to how good the course is .

2 Likes

totally agree. I’m so pleased i did SSIW rather thaj traditional courses.

I’m hoping to get a weekend away soon (not bootcamp) in Bala or Dolgellau…so more chances to practice. I do envy you that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sure you will have plenty of opportunities to practice down in Bala or Dolgellau . Would be a very nice drive down to there too . If you’re ever down near sunny Penmaenmawr then your more than welcome to pop round for a panad and chat :slight_smile:

2 Likes