Been away from the forum for a while I have

That would be lovely! I also work in the medical school at the Heath Mon to Wed, and could often make time for a (quick) chat at lunch time if that would be easier for you…

Funnily enough, I hadn’t lost all that much last time I saw you, so goodness knows how I will look to you now!!

1 Like

Often around UHW but very happy to come across to Barri, especially if Gavin is around??
Next week free Fri, week after is halfterm (around most of the week but with little person), after that could prob sort most days

2 Likes

Friday I am free from 4:30pm as I’ll be working before then. It would be lovely to catch up with you too @jenny_white_378 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you two can catch up Friday @faithless78, @jenny_white_378. I’d only have a very slim chance of fitting anything in that day anyway - but not after 3pm. Then half term is out for me. But maybe next month…?

Sorry that is too late for me as well as have to do school run then the witching hour!
Lets try again after half term x

Yes, the new super-slim Gav looks really great! It was nice to catch up with him a couple of weeks ago. I am always hopeful that he will be driving a bus that I am catching, but he has now moved on to bigger things - the bendy buses! - but on a route that I have not ever used.

Tatiana - I think that because the first Monday of August was during the Eisteddfod, and also a popular holiday time, there was no-one to go to the Mochyn Du. Phil and I were staying up near Y Fenni for the early part of that week.

2 Likes