BAFTA Cymru Awards and Iaith ar Daith! 🎭

S4C’s Iaith ar Daith has been nominated for a BAFTA Cymru award!

For those of you that aren’t familiar our involvement in the show; prior to filming, SSiW do intensive Welsh training with each of the celebrities to help them use their ‘language on tour’!

The Award Ceremony will be held this Sunday 9th October at St David’s Hall in Cardiff at 19:15GMT and will be hosted by Alex James.

So all the very best to Iaith ar Daith on Sunday night at the BAFTA Cymru awards! :smile: :trophy: :star2: :performing_arts: :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

@aran is on the train to Cardiff as we speak, with his dinner suit and his green Doc Martens. I so wish I was there, (like a distant relative at a wedding party), but someone has to stay at home and drink the Saturday night Prosecco. :rofl:

If you fancy tuning in at 19:15 on Sunday evening and have it on in the background whilst you’re doing something more interesting, you can do so here - BAFTA Cymru Awards 2022 - YouTube

6 Likes

Oh, no, for the love of God nobody watch it, I’m feeling stressed enough as it is :wink::rofl:

2 Likes

Pob lwc Aran, SSiW a phawb yn y teulu IaD, mae’r clod cael eich enwebu yn y lle cyntaf yn hollol haeddiannol.

1 Like

Pob lwc.

Just witing (one hour too early) for the stream to begin. :slight_smile: