Aran on YouTube

Not sure this topic will stay here long nor if I will be the one to take it down but, after several months of inactivity, I thought I would listen to some Welsh songs on YouTube. Usually I brave the adverts for the four seconds I have to before pressing the ‘skip’ button but, tonight, every @***** Welsh song came with a video (yes, there is more than one) of Aran promoting SSiW!! If it wasn’t for the fact he was speaking English I would feel like I was having a Bwtcamp in my front room through my headphones…

Okay, not every song and, yes, I did show everyone in the family the clips and told them that I had met Aran and, okay, really pleased to see him and actually think the whole thing is brilliant. I just couldn’t believe it. So, if you love Aran, just play a video of Dafydd Iwan on YouTube and you will see the clips; if you don’t I reckon you will be safe with Showaddywaddy (unless one of them comes from Wales and Aran has set the link already). Um, I was about to watch Shakin’ Stevens too, not so sure now.

4 Likes

He pops up more alarmingly when I’m listening to The Smiths

1 Like

I wonder what connection The Smiths have with Welsh is for Aran to pop up there? I suppose it may have something to do with the Challenges as I always used to start them with great optimism, a bit like being happy in the haze of a drunken hour but, occasionally, after seeming to get none of the translations correct then, heaven knows, I was miserable then…

1 Like

I think the links in the system go very deep. Google and Facebook know everything, even that I spent a week in Tresaith.

1 Like

Thank goodness for that, for a moment I thought it might be Aran who knew everything!!

2 Likes

** waits for a pseudo-sinister “mwahahahahah” laugh from Aran ** :joy:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Mwahahahahaaaa…

[Yeah, not always the fastest knife in the kitchen…:wink: ]

1 Like