Another SSiWer on Radio Cymru

Haia pawb!

I was so excited when I got a message from Radio Cymru asking me to be on “Benbaladr”.
I was super nervous but… I survived :wink:

Here’s the link: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0008j5r (my part starts at 20:25)

14 Likes

I wouldn’t know you were a learner :grin: I’m still doing level one so can’t understand much on radio yet. So brave and da iawn.

2 Likes

What a lovely interview - fantastic Welsh and fantastic pronunciation - very impressive :+1: :+1: :+1: …and a great plug - and advert - for SSIW!

Rich :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Waw. Wonderful Welsh, and a fantastic advert for the Welsh language (and SSiW).

2 Likes

Hey, once started nothing could stop you! :smiley:
Well done, your Welsh sounds great! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

That was really brilliant! Llongyfarchiadau!

2 Likes

That was great, so impressed!
Llongyfarchiadau.

1 Like

Interview ffantastig, Susanna! I’ve heard you speaking naturally here in Cymru of course, but to hear you so relaxed and fluent on the radio is amazing! :clap:

1 Like

Wow!! Incredible! Dylet ti deimlo’n falch ohonot to dy hunan!

You spoke wonderfully - you sounded completely relaxed. I understood quite a bit though did have a sneaky look up some words… as was pretty sure you weren’t talking about wolves… :sweat_smile:

Great mention of Bwtcamp! and I loved what you said about your reasons for learning Welsh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: Xxx

1 Like

Astounding, you sound so natural, a great ambassador for SSiW and I aspire to get to your standard one day. Wowza

1 Like

Yes, great. I happened to be listening to the radio when it came on. you sounded so natural.

1 Like

Da iawn Susa. Roedd e’n hyfryd i glywed ti a’th sgiliau SSIW!

Well done Susa, it was lovely to hear you and your SSIW skills!

1 Like

Have to agree with all the positive comments - really fluent and confident-sounding, and very clear. Da iawn!

1 Like

da iawn ti!! So comfortable, really impressive! :smiley:

1 Like