Angharad's first video

Angharad has hijacked our video tool and made her first video - and asked me to share it on the forum ‘so that the SSiW learners can practise listening’… :wink:

She will, I gather, be very keen to read your comments… :wink:

36 Likes

Da iawn Angharad! :grin::blush:

3 Likes

Mae Angharad yn dweud 'Diiiiiolch diolch diolch diiiiiiiolch! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

[Yes, that’s a quote :wink: ]

5 Likes

Diolch, Angharad. Mae hynny’n gyngor ardderchog. A dw i’n hoffi’r lluniau. Yn broffesiynol iawn.
Sue

5 Likes

This is brilliant! :star2:

I was just sitting down to write a list of things that would be useful for practising my listening skills when this popped up on my screen! A native speaker and a transcript - what more can I ask for? Diolch yn fawr iawn!

5 Likes

Angharad, ti wedi dysgu rhywbeth pwysig iawn (tri pheth rili), ag yn well na hynny, ti wedi penderfynnu helpu dysgwyr drwy siarad wrthyn nhw yn dy acen hollol prydferth, ac y gorau yw, ti wedi rhannu tri pheth doeth ac yn hollol gwyn!!
Ga i bod dy ffan cynta plîs? Dwi’n caru dy fideo! Roedd dewis y gerddoriaeth yn perffaith!
Mwy o fideos plîs!

6 Likes

Da iawn ti, Angharad! Wnes i joio dy fideo di yn fawr iawn, a wnes i ddysgu rhywbeth newydd, hefyd. Do’n ni ddim yn gwybod y gair “amddiffyn” - oedd rhaid i fi chwilio yn y geiriadur. Diolch yn fawr iawn am helpu’r dysgwyr!

Well done, Angharad! I enjoyed your video very much, and I learned something new, too. I didn’t know the work “amddiffyn” - I had to look it up in the dictionary. (Now I know it means “to protect”.) Thank you very much for helping the learners!

Edited to add - And great advice, too! And I agree with @Garys - mwy o fideos plis!

7 Likes

Bendigedig Angharad - cyngor ardderchog :star2:

1 Like

Da iawn Angharad! Diolch yn fawr am dy gyfarwyddyd di. Bydda i’n trio ei ddylyn.
Very good Angharad! Thank you very much for your advice. I will try to follow it.

You are a credit to your parents, and obviously a “chip off two (not so) old blocks”. :slight_smile:
(Dw i ddim yn siwr sut i leisio hynny yn y Gymraeg)
(I’m not sure how to express that in Welsh)

2 Likes

Brilliant.

Diolch Angharad …

1 Like

Um, minor crisis here - can everyone who clicked ‘like’ on my post here, um, sorry, click through to YouTube and hit the thumbs up button there?

Turns out 9 year olds are a bit more sensitive about their social media stats than I’d realised… :wink: :smiley:

13 Likes

‘Di ‘neud!
Done!

2 Likes

Cyngor gwych!!

Mae 'da fi cystadlaeuth yn “Byd y vlog” nawr :D:D:D:D

2 Likes

Shhh, byddi di’n gwneud hi’n swil eto… :wink:

[Nicky made Angharad shy by - rookie mistake - talking to her when she pitched up while we were on a group call…:slight_smile: ]

2 Likes

Diolch Angharad , cyngor gwych ! Mi wna i ddangos o i fy merch , Natasha pan ddaw hi adref o’r ysgol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i Angharad - da iawn ti!

Diolch yn fawr am dy eiriau mor doeth, cariad. Mae angen dy cyngor di ar y byd yn arbennig ar hyn o bryd. Bydd dyfodol gwych amdana ti “in the media” :smile:

Thank you for your wise words, cariad, which the world needs especially at the moment. You could have a great future in the media - or in counselling - or in anything you choose.

5 Likes

Quite right too. Liked and shared. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch Angharad, ti’n Seren. :star::star::star:

1 Like

I tried, but YouTube asks me to sign in and I don’t have an account.
Please tell Angharad that the number of “likes” she gets on YT should probably be doubled to allow for non-members like me. In fact, I liked her video production so much, she should count me as three. :smile:

5 Likes