An exciting change coming down the pipes

What a great idea! Excited to see it in action!

Interesting!

sounds fantastic

Newyddion gwych Aran !!!

That sounds amazing. I think it would be good to have the option to “switch to manual” - if that is technically possible? - in case you wanted to go back to something specific. I’m currently on Challenge 3 of Level 1 so I don’t actually know whether that is something people do, but I think I might fall out of love with an algorithm that you couldn’t override if you wanted to. Overall though I love this idea! Would it be part of the current subscription or an optional upgrade?

2 Likes

Sounds very interesting indeed, if you could make the tutor a hologram as well that would be perfect - thanks! :wink:

1 Like

Dw i ddim yn siwr!

Yn gorau!

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea!!

I appreciate the reasons for not teaching grammar, but there comes a point where speaking and vocabulary would be greatly enhanced by a grounding in grammar - so, how about a grammar module (possibly to slip in between either levels 2-3, or 3-advanced) using the SSiW style and teaching method?

1 Like

Sounds brilliant.

Diolch i’r arglwydd, Rhywbeth newydd i helpu ni. Diolch i chi i gyd am eich brwdfrydedd a’ch geaith galed.

That sounds fantastic. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Sounds great! Will the tutors still recommend a range of drinks to recover from difficult sessions?

2 Likes

I agree that this sounds really interesting. I have done a French course that uses AI. Very different from SSiW in method, but I really liked how targeted the lessons were on things I needed to work on. I would echo Siaron’s question. Will this tool be useful for those of us who have finished all the levels, but want a bit of help with targeted review and extending our learning of the language.

1 Like

Dwi’n edrych ymlaen!

Can’t wait to see what it will be like…

This will be great for me as I live in Australia

I’d be the most interested in “how good (rather bad to be honest) I am”. And agree with @siaronjames and @neil-pyper asking about those of us who already finished it all.

Sounds like a great idea :grinning: