Advanced Content - Updates + Questions + Discussion

I finally have some very exciting news for you!!!

The first-ever episode of Manon Steffan Ros’ advanced content is now live and available for you to enjoy!

This comes to you on the day that Manon receives an honourary degree from Bangor University - so it couldn’t have come at a better time.

We hope you thoroughly enjoy this new content! :blush:

9 Likes

Wow! What a treat!! I love MSR’s writing…

3 Likes

Wow, will there really be new advanced content regularly again after the last few years’ hiatus?
I might try and get back into Welsh if so, though I have learnt to be extremely skeptical of any promises made, so I’ll just hope that this does actually happen!

1 Like

Hi @Cymdraegwn!

We have been consistently uploading fresh Advanced Content every month from Bethan Gwanas and Daniel Glyn. Manon is now also joining them as a monthly content contributor.

So if you have a look at the advanced content page and scroll down you’ll find every episode! :blush:

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn Catrin a Manon. Love Manon’s work and llongyfarchiadau to her. Had a few listens on a car journey to and from work today. Just the right level for me. I could understand quite a lot but still some challenges in there. I’ll really look forward to further ones. :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks - I’ll try and take a look over the summer!
It does seem a bit more difficult to study from without the transcripts, vocab lists etc. but I’ll give them a go.
I guess the shorter audios, a few minutes long, mean they’re easier to get through.

1 Like