35 Diwrnod

Dee beat me to it! :wink:

I hope people don’t get the idea that I was suggesting the film wasn’t worth watching - it certainly is. And we went to the cinema to watch it, as we’re always keen to support Welsh-language film. But personally I prefer the book. (Cynical me thinks that the plot was changed partly to eliminate a large number of characters that would be too expensive to cast…)

4 Likes

Re 35 diwrnod, I was disappointed again, as with 1st series. I regarded the ending as a cop out! Sorry, folks, but unless the writers learn to be a bit more tidy and less sanguine I shall carp on!

1 Like

I wasn’t disappointed. Granted I don’t usually watch that kind of drama so I don’t have a lot to compare it to, but I was still feeling up to the last minute that anyone could have done it. And I really enjoyed the spark between the different characters. None of them was ‘likeable’, but they were all interesting in their own way.

4 Likes

Me too. I was annoyed with the ending in the first series (and I didn’t make it to the end of the second), but this one kept me guessing right to the end. (And I guessed wrong!) Best one so far, IMO.

3 Likes

Yes, but we saw her getting into a car to go back to Cardiff, so how and why did she return without anyone knowing?

Stroppy teenager badgers driver into dropping her off on the way back (and who wouldn’t be pleased to not have to deal with a stroppy teenager all the way down the M4!) then hitchhikes her way back. Not too farfetched to me. She’ll have all that time walking to work herself up into a frenzy.

2 Likes