10th birthday Party-goers: would you like those folk songs at the party?

Wow, so (if my maths is right, which Iestyn knows is always a matter of luck) that’s £330, and just £70 needed tomorrow! :star_struck:

I am happy to pitch in £20 for SSiW’s contribution. Only £50 left! (Yes, the math is correct so far)
Edit to clear any confusion: I know it’s not confirmed that I’ll even be at the party, but looking at the project I wanted to give £20 anyway, so I’ll be giving my contribution through SSiW to increase the chance for that gig to happen.

4 Likes

I hope he’s available on the day, after all this! :grin:

1 Like

£10 from me, as I’d already pledged directly…

1 Like

If not there is always karaoke though i don’t suppose it will be easy to get any of these folk songs on one of those screens with the bouncy ball going across the top of the words as you are about to sing them. Um, now there is an idea for some advanced SSiW courses!

3 Likes

Yes, he says he’d LOVE to do it - of course, he has no idea what a SSiW 10th birthday party bash will be like…

2 Likes

To be fair, neither have most of the rest of us!

2 Likes

Sure … I’d put in £50.

2 Likes

Wow! That was quick! Hope you’re awake, @aran - book him, Danno!

(I really hope you used to watch Hawaii 5.0, or I look like I’m having some sort of senior moment…)

3 Likes

I actually already pledged on the site, and I’m not going to be at the party, but if there’s a bunch of pounds still missing, I can throw in a few more.
(haven’t been able to figure out the maths)

1 Like

Yikes, I wish you guys would slow down a bit… :wink:

[No, not really!]

Hold on a mo’…

1 Like

Great! Hope it can work out. Would anyone else like him to add in teaching us a folk song or two - I saw this was part of the £300 reward, and I know there will be some keen singers at the party!

2 Likes

Okay - so Iestyn is the guy who does money stuff, and this is now on his to-do list… more news soon… :slight_smile:

I’d like to learn some songs. I do live in Ceredigion after all.

1 Like

So, there are some background discussions going on about the best way to get the most money to the artist - and whether or not Owen’s entire band might come along to play at the party…

In the meantime, as long as you trust us, please feel free to go ahead and fire over whatever you promised via Paypal (you can, I believe, use it without setting up an account now):

[If you absolutely can’t do it via PayPal, please message me and we’ll figure something out :slight_smile: ]

Done. Gaeth £20 ei saethu draw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done, I assume our names on Paypal match those on the forum?

1 Like

Done. Quick and easy. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Looks like it, so far (but we trust you!) :slight_smile: :heart:

Diolch o galon, early folks :star: :star2:

Done. Hopefully the exchange rate won’t hit me too hard. :wink:

1 Like